Good morning! I miss you all. I hope you’ll join many of us on our Zoom call at 7 p.m. tonight. I sure would like to “see” you. As I mentioned earlier this week, I’ve enhanced the security of these meetings to avoid unwelcome visitors to our meeting.
Join Zoom Meeting at 7 p.m. Tonight
Meeting ID: 803 504 7303
Here are a things we might discuss tonight to get our conversation going:
- What is one thing you can do to serve someone this week outside your family? Responses might include: A phone call, a hand written letter, grocery shopping for someone, having prayer with a friend, etc.
- What cool thing has God shown you this week?
- With typical Easter plans likely different this year, what will you and/or your family do differently to celebrate Resurrection Sunday?
- How may we pray for you? How may we serve you?
- Would Wednesday night Zoom call work just as well for you all?
For almost daily devotions and current news, make sure you’ve liked the ICBC Facebook Page.
To access the Sunday morning Livestream service at 11:00, you’ll want to click on the link below and select the current day’s service date or top video. We’ve been working very hard to continue to work out kinks and we appreciate your patience as we work hard to do this.
Check our the Prayer Requests here: Prayer Requests and Praises.
Here’s a copy of the worship order for Sunday: Link to Worship Order
As I’ve said several times this week, these are unprecedented times. We are working hard to adapt as well as we can with the resources we have. Please let me know if you need anything or have needs.