Thanks for joining me on our new blog/website. My hope is that this site will provide an excellent resource for you each week as you aim to know what’s going on in our music ministry.
The blog post you receive each week will contain the most important information of the week. However, you’ll notice at the header there is either a “menu” button or all the headings for each of areas of music ministry and other items usually found in the old format of Thursday’s Thoughts. Be sure and look through them when you need them for they will be updated weekly. I’ll draw your attention to certain menu items when necessary.
Here’s what you need to know this week:
- Sign up to receive new blog notifications each week. My goal is for all of you to submit your e-mail addresses so when I post a blog (Thursday’s Thoughts) it is automatically sent to you. Look for the green FOLLOW button and the place for you to submit your e-mail address. For the next several weeks, I will manually send a link to our normal email list, but eventually that will stop.
- Join the Intergenerational Worship Blog @ Intergenerational Worship Blog by e-mail or following on WordPress.
- New ICBC Music Ministry Facebook Page. Check it out and become a member if you haven’t already. Here’s a link to it: ICBC Music FB Page
- Sunday the choir is singing (piano only) “My Great God Cares For Me”
- Orchestra and Praise Team, be sure to be in place and ready to go BY 8:30 Sunday morning since we didn’t have rehearsal on Sunday.
“What comes into our minds when we think about God is the most important thing about us.” ― A.W. Tozer